Monday, February 1, 2010

Spring Break!

So I'm going to start planning for Spring Break!

Thankfully it includes a wonderful trip to WDW.
My spring break lasts from March 27th to April 4th. I doubt we will be down there that whole time, but any time is better than no time.

I can't do specifics yet, because we haven't really finalized anything (my family never plans trips far in advance. One time we scheduled an entire on-site stay at WDW a week before- woo for procrastination! ) But I think I'll talk about some things I want to do.

Never done but want to:
- I have never seen the Welcome show at the Magic Kingdom (*gasp*). We just aren't early risers. We get to the park around 11ish usually. My mom didn't even know the show existed. But she wants to see it, too so we are definitely doing it.
- Catch the Kiss Goodnight. Another thing I've never done. And another thing mom didn't know existed.
- EPCOT Segway Tour Around WS. I've wanted to do this for the past couple trips, but never got around to scheduling it. I really hope I schedule it for this trip.

Haven't Done in a While:
- Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue. We haven't done this dinner show since my first or second time to WDW. Of course I don't remember it, but what I've seen on youtube I KNOW I want to go back. Goal for that night: get chosen to be in the show!
- Eat at Le Cellier: This one will probably be the most difficult. But my mom's been wanting to eat there for the past couple trips. We never can get reservations. Here's hoping we can this time.

An awesome addition to this trip is the fact that two of my friends from school are going down for break, too. So we are meeting for lunch and rides and such. It will be really fun.

The main reason I want to go, though, is that there will probably be an audition during that week. If WDW Auditions continues the pattern they're taking, the audition will be that Thursday. So, fingers crossed that this audition will be the one. :)

The closer we get to my Spring Break the more I will talk about it.
I'm super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment