Thursday, February 25, 2010

I've jumped on the bandwagon...

I have officially jumped on the polyvore bandwagon. And I must say... I'm addicted. It's so fun. I've done a few already and here's some of my favorites :)



This is my dream outfit to go eat at Le Cellier. If I was going to dress up and (finally after so long) get to eat at Le Cellier- and I had unlimited amounts of money to spend on my outfit- this would be it! Don't you just love the maple leaf necklace?!




An Animal Kingdom inspired outfit :)



Snow White inspired outfit! I am seriously trying to get together the yellow dress, blue sweater outfit. I LOVE it.

Here's a link to my profile on polyvore-
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1363659

2 comments:

  1. omg love your Snow White outfit!! How cute is that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute!!!! I am doing it now. I love the disney inspired looks!

    ReplyDelete