Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Blizzard of 2010

First of all I want to say Congrats to all the people who got accepted for Fall 2010!! You all must be over the moon :) I can't wait to read all about it in your blogs!

Do you want to see some snow pictures?! You do?! OKAY!
That is half of my fence you can see... The other half is covered by snow.

My trampoline had so much snow on it, it was being pushed down to the ground.

This is my house all snowed in :)

Last night our power went off about 12 times then shut off completely. This meant no electricity and no heat. oh what fun.. Then today we got power back but no cable or tv. Some people around me had no phone either.
Today was a rather boring day due to the fact we couldn't go anywhere. I walked around my neighborhood and took these and lots of other pictures, but that turned out to be more of a workout than fun. I kept sinking into the snow that was knee deep and fell a couple times. And then I tried to clear all that snow off the trampoline... I got about half of it off. It was horrible. But it was kind of pretty I guess. I can take this every once in a while but I just kept thinking "I bet it's sunny in Florida..."

2 comments:

  1. We are both from Pittsburgh! You posted on my blog that the snow at my house was like it was at your house. I wanted to see where that was so I checked out your blog and low and behold... its the same place! lol just wanted to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that's awesome! I love meeting people from the same area as me!

    ReplyDelete