Sunday, February 14, 2010

What's New in WDW for 2010?

So yesterday we got some announcements about what's new in the
world of Disney Parks. Here are the announcements courtesy of The DisUnplugged.

Summer Nightastic! Announcement - Meg Crofton
Fantasyland Expansion / Disney Cruise Line Announcement - Al Weiss

So let's talk about these!

First off- Summer Nightastic!

I am super excited about this. The return of Main Street
Electrical Parade, new fireworks in MK, and lots of other
things! It's going to be awesome. It adds the fact that I absolutely
NEED to work there this summer. I want to be a part of it! I
would love to get trained in the Electrical Parade, but that's
dreaming a little :)

As we get more info on this summer event, I'll talk some more about it.

Next- the Fantasyland Expansion.

Al Weiss didn't really say too much that we didn't know
already. I am also really excited for the expansion. I think
it will be an amazing addition to the MK. The idea of meeting
princesses in their own lands is pure genius. AND the thing I
am most excited for? Not the new Ariel ride, not seeing Cinderella's
dress change before me- I am most excited for the Be Our Guest
restaurant!! It is going to be AMAZING. I mean, who wouldn't
want to eat in that grand ballroom. I will be one of the first
to get reservations, believe me.

My only beef with the Expansion is that Snow White is not
given a special place. What gives? Wasn't she Walt's first princess?
Why is there no love for her? In my humble opinion, I think that
they should refurb the old Skyway station in Fantasyland to be
Snow's meet and greet "world." It looks perfect enough already-
just change a few things and get rid of the stroller parking down
below it. Like that idea? Let's start a petition lol

Jasmine doesn't get much recognition either, but I guess she
already has her specific location... not enough for me,
but at least she got a special place.

Lastly- the Disney Cruise Line.

I am so excited (I have said that way too much in this blog...)
for the Disney Dream. I have never been on a cruise and
I have wanted to go on a Disney cruise for a long time.
However, my graduation present (a little over a year from now- AHH!!)
is going to be a cruise on the Dream :)
So much excitement for that!!! The new ship looks absolutely amazing
and I cannot wait to ride the Aquaduck!


That's it for this post- What are your thoughts on these three things?
Let me know- comment!
Also- don't forget to ask me stuff on my formspring- it can be anything!
I love answering questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment