Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Apparently I live in Narnia now...

Seriously- where's my Prince Caspian?!

It does nothing but snow here anymore. I'm so sick of it. I hate walking almost a mile to class in the snow. (I wouldn't have this problem if I wasn't a loser who doesn't have her license...) But I have to do it. Unfortunately.

So this post isn't going to have too much in it. Not too much has happened recently. Just going about school stuff. Oh! I did learn that many of my friends are going to be in WDW when I am over Spring Break! That'll be really fun- we're going to meet up hopefully and eat or something. I'm excited. I always go with my family- and while I absolutely love going with them, it's such a different experience with friends your own age.

I'm going to do a shameless plug for my vlog and formspring.

- Subscribe, Comment, and such!

Formspring: katarina0711
- Ask me stuff!!!! I'm bored!

Check those out guys! When I get closer to doing actual Disney stuff it will get exciting- I promise! lol

Have a Magical Day guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment