Thursday, February 18, 2010

CONFUSION!!!!!

If you couldn't tell by the title- I'm kind of confused....

You all know I am planning on auditioning for a Seasonal role with WDW Entertainment for this summer, right? Right.
My plan was to audition during my spring break on April 6th in Orlando. I was told by a CM in casting that my best bet was to audition in March/April. So I was planning on going to WDW for my spring break and auditioning that Thursday. (Which I don't even know for sure if there will be an audition that day...)

Well now the CP audition dates go up on disneyauditions.com and they're coming to Pittsburgh, as usual. But it says that they are also auditioning for Full Time/PT/Seasonal roles in Pittsburgh. They say they're looking for Character Performers for shows and parades and Princess look-a-likes. Well those are things I want!
Now I don't know what my best option would be.

Here's my pros and cons of each:
Orlando Audition:
Pros: ~ It's in Orlando- shows I'm there and really eager.
~ get to go to WDW for spring break
~ I can use my Florida address ( I guess I could use that anywhere, though...)
Cons: ~ It's in Orlando - I would have to travel.
~ It's a week after the Pittsburgh audition- the more time passes, the more auditions they have, the less spots they have open

Pittsburgh Audition:
Pros: ~ It's close to where I am now- only about an hour away
~ It's a week before the Orlando Audition
~ If they're actually making the effort to have FT auditions there, it means they want people.
Cons: ~ I would be a person from PA trying to get seasonal in PA- I heard before that they really shy away from giving people from outside FL Seasonal roles (that could have been bad info, though)

It's the same people doing the auditions in both places, I believe. I mean, I've had the same people at almost every audition.

So what do you all think? I'm so confused right now.... This is all I have ever wanted and I really want to get the job for the summer. It just aches in my bones how much I want this... I am open to any of your opinions or advice. Let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment