Tuesday, February 9, 2010

No News is Good News? Maybe..

New layout! I don't know if I'm satisfied with it, but it's definitely cuter than my last one. Let me know what you think!

Credit for the amazing picture of the Partners statue in the title goes to ExpressMonorail of flickr/The Dis. Such an amazing photographer! (BTW Joe- If you see this and don't want me using it, please let me know!)

Not much new to report. Still at school. Still wanting to be in Florida. What else is new? We didn't have class yesterday due to the Snowpocalypse. Classes after 5 today got cancelled. So I'm kind of hoping for no school tomorrow.. but we'll see about that.

Again- Congrats to all the people that got accepted for the CP!

Don't forget to ask me stuff on formspring! I have a nice new little widget down and to the right- so try it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment