Friday, January 29, 2010

Always a Bridesmaid....

So I said I would let everyone know about my shows at WVU.

Good news is- I got into one! lol
I will be Frances in "Five Women Wearing the Same Dress." It's a really funny show about bridesmaids. The role is very me, so I'm excited.
Haven't been up to too much though recently.... been talking on the Dis. Going to class. Tonight I did get to go see Joe Grushecky play live tonight. If you don't know who that is- look him up. He's awesome. And he's real tight w/ Bruce Springsteen. much love there.

Aaaanyway. I've been watching videos and reading blogs about people on the CP and applying for the CP and I must say I am totally jealous of all of you. lol But I'm very happy you're all having a good time and getting excited either on the CP or applying for it.

I feel the need to show you all the new addition to my Mac.

Best computer addition ever.
That's all for tonight (or this morning, I guess...). Have a Magical Day!

BTW - Have any questions for me or about me? Just Ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment