Monday, January 4, 2010

A Disney Driven Life...

Since I don't have anything to add about auditioning or things like that- I'll give you a background into the Disney side of my life.

This collage features many great moments in my life- and all were either at Disney or Disney-related.


Disney has been my life.
At the age of 2 on my first trip to WDW, I told my mom I was going to be a butterfly in Spectromagic. I still want that!
I am so glad I was blessed with a family who not only put up with WDW trips, but loved them just as much as me (well maybe not as much as me lol)!
After that, I was able to go to Disney many more times. I am up to 23 trips :) WDW has become a home to me- it's my favorite place on earth. I love just walking through the parks and enjoying the atmosphere around me. Other theme parks pale in comparison. There is just nowhere on Earth like WDW.
This is why I want to work for Disney. I have so many great memories there and I would LOVE to be able to create magic for others. Any time I have went on a WDW trip, I always remember the people I saw perform and met. They make it special. I want to make trips special for other people.
I don't need to be famous- but I know if I work for Disney- I will be making dreams come true for others! How awesome is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment