Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Plans and Goals....

So we all know I want to work for WDW. But what exactly do I want to do? And what are my plans right now?

Let's lay down some ultimate goals:
1. Belle in Beauty and the Beast: Live on Stage - This is my ultimate dream. If I ever got to do this I would be the happiest person on earth.
2. Claire De Lune in The Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue - I believe I have been destined to be her since the first time I saw Hoop Dee Doo. I was like 3 and wearing a Minnie Dress. She asked me what Minnie was wearing if I had her dress lol I love that character and have the laugh too :)
3. Snow White in the Castle Show. - I'm not going to say Dream Along with Mickey because that may not be the show in the future. You know how Disney likes to switch things up.

Other than those things, I would really like to do about everything in Entertainment :)
Right now I'm auditioning for Character Performer / Parade and Show performer. That means I could be friends with different characters or dance in parades and shows.
When it comes to meet and greet characters, I have a few favorite friends.
I would truly love to be friends with Snow White for meet and greets. Like big time. I would also love to be friends with Belle. I have a secret dream to be friends with Ariel, but that may be a long shot for me. Fingers crossed that maybe someday I could! I haven't really thought about my favorite fur character friends. I think I'm in such a weird height for the fuzzies... I would really be friends with any of them, though.

For Parades and Shows:
I would absolutely LOVE to someday be in Festival of the Lion King. Any of you who have seen the show know why. I want to be the girl in the Zebra costume lol
As for parades- they change so quickly I can't single out just one. I loved the music for Disney Dreams Come True. I was sad to see it go. But I love the costumes and dances for the dancers in Celebrate a Dream Come True, so it's an okay switch. But if I got to be in one, I wouldn't complain at all which one it was.

So those are most of my entertainment dreams. I hope to make some of them come true this summer, but we'll see how that goes.

Oh and did I ever mention I want Stacy's job? You know Stacy, the girl from the WDW Resort Channel. It used to be the 7 things at Disney you couldn't miss, now it's just an info type of thing. Well I want that job someday. For sure.

Well that's it for today! Because I'm so far away from auditioning again, going on vacation, or actually moving (lol) I won't update too much. But once I get closer to that stuff, I'm hoping to keep up with this much more.

Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment