Monday, January 18, 2010

In the meantime...

Well while I am waiting for the next Disney moment in my life to pop up, I have school.

As I said before, I go to West Virginia University. I am a junior pursuing my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Acting. I love my school. I believe that the theatre department here is a truly undiscovered treasure. But now that I've done my little ad for them - Last week I had auditions for our Spring semester.They went really well, but I won't know anything until Tuesday. I will report back with the news ASAP!
I love school, but I'm one of those people who is just annoyed at how long school is taking. lol I am ready to move to Florida and work for Disney. Don't get me wrong- I love school, love my teachers, and love my friends here, but I just really want to be working for WDW. That's why I'm hoping I get something this summer. But there's not too much I can do about it now.

Here's a weird thing- the applications went up for Fall 2010 CP's. Okay that's not the weird thing- the weird thing is- that means I am a year away from applying for the CP. That is super, super exciting. It also means I am even closer to being a year away from graduating. That's just truly amazing.

And in other news- I caved and got a formspring. I highly doubt I will get many questions, but I mean- everyone's doing it. Why shouldn't I? So-- Ask me stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment