Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm Back!

I haven't posted in a while, but that's because of Spring Break!

I had a great time in WDW - I'm not going to write too much about it because I have videos. And videos are always more entertaining than reading about experiences! Just check out my youtube channel for all of the Spring Break silliness!


www.youtube.com/katwandthemouse


In other news- WDW posted new auditions on disneyauditions.com. They are having character look-a-like auditions on May 13th. I really want to go to these auditions.. like bad. But I feel like there are more cons than pros for this audition...

Pros:
- Possibility of getting a job
- Even if I don't, WDW will have seen me again before the CP audition

Cons:
- $$ for flying and staying
- Possibility of not getting a job (all the time, effort, and money for nothing)
- Just a Look-a-like audition. No dancing to give me a leg up.

I don't know... I would love to go, but I'm just not sure if it's a wise choice. I'm not giving up- I just don't know if I should do this.

Any of you have any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment