Sunday, March 28, 2010

Did somebody say adventure?!

I am in the Pittsburgh Airport waiting on my flight. I've still got about an hour until we board, since my flight was moved back to 4:45pm. It's raining here- it's very gray and depressing outside - but it's still a cheery day because I'm going to WDW!!! I'm contemplating riding the moving walks to pass time lol

My friends who were driving to FL made it last night around midnight. I got a text at 8:53 this morning saying "I'M IN ANIMAL KINGDOM!!!!" hahaha They're so excited. Some of them have never been to Disney. It's exciting to go with newcomers. I can't wait until I get to walk with them down Main St. for the first time.

Oh and I don't think I mentioned this- I'm an Annual Passholder now! I figured out that with the trips we may take within this year, that it would be cheaper ticket-wise to have a pass. This trip and my trip in May already equal the price of the AP. I'm so excited- I can't wait to get it at the gates of MK!

Alright well I won't have WiFi while I'm in WDW like I thought I would, but I might have 3G on my phone- so I'll be able to update, but they'll be small. I have my numerous cameras and recording devices so when I come back there will be tons of pictures and videos for you all to see.

Have A Magical Day everyone! (I know I will!)

No comments:

Post a Comment