Sunday, March 14, 2010

oup...

Well hello there- nice to see you all!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting. School took over my life and I've been trying to make some big decisions. School is good. I just finished the run of "Five Women Wearing the Same Dress" today at 2. That show literally took over my life. Last week started out okay with regular rehearsals, but then I had to start altering all 5 of the dresses. Then our director had a heart attack (he is fine and on the way to a full recovery) and all of our roles in the show doubled because we had to get props and all kinds of other things on our own. With that and classes, it was very hectic this past week.

I've also been trying to decide what to do with my summer. As you all know, I had planned on auditioning for WDW again. But now I'm not so sure about that. I know that they're really not hiring Seasonal and I'm a little leery about going FT or PT for only a few months then switching to Seasonal... I don't want to get any kind of reputation. So now I think I'm going to wait and just do the CP in Fall of 2011. It makes me really sad, but I think that might be the best path for me right now.

Look out for a new Vlog coming soon, too- explaining more about summer and such. :)

But I officially have my life back and hopefully will be posting much more often.
Thanks for reading and Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment