Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm going to WDW for Spring Break!! YAY!!!

So it's official! I'm getting to go to WDW for spring break!!!!

I'm so excited. I was at first supposed to go with my family for spring break, but then that fell through and I was used to the idea of not going. But then my friends who were going (I was going to meet them for lunch or something while down there) said that I can stay with them! So not only am I getting to go, I'm getting to go with some of my very best friends! We're going to have SUCH an awesome time.
We are staying at Saratoga Springs Resort. It will be my first time staying there. I've always wanted to because of it's proximity to DTD and it's just plain pretty. My friend's family are members of the vacation club and that's where they usually stay. I'm so excited and so thankful she's letting me stay with her!

And- I got a new video camera for easter! So I can vlog and do all kinds of fun videos while I'm down there. It's going to be great! If any of you guys are working down there now and want me to come say hi- let me know! I'd love to come say hey!


Hopefully soon I will be able to tell you a little more about what I may be doing this summer. I'm in the very early stages of applying for an internship and I don't want to tell too much before I'm sure I actually have a chance. But it's totally awesome- it's a big deal.

Talk to everyone soon and Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment