Sunday, April 25, 2010

It seems like my blog has become an endless formspring blog...

Do you have to be a professional actress to audition for one of the international disney parks? Like have a headshot, experiance, etc.? I can dance okay but I've never really acted before... Are the international auditions much more intense than the cp?

The CP auditions are almost identical to the WDW auditions- I have never been to an audition for any of the parks outside the US. I would imagine that for the specific acting roles you need a headshot and resume and you would have to do a monologue. For character roles, all of that probably isn't needed. The only thing with the international parks is that they don't have many auditions in the US for them. Sometimes they do, but like Disneyland Paris holds auditions in France and England, Tokyo and Hong Kong hold a lot of their auditions in Australia. They sometimes have US auditions, though- you would just have to watch disneyauditions.com

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment