Saturday, April 17, 2010

I have nothing to blog about....

Hi.

I have nothing to talk about.

Well not really, I guess. I'm just one of those people who isn't preparing to leave for Disney- not really planning a vacation- and has nothing too exciting going on in her life lol

I'm going to be done with my Junior year of college in about 3 weeks. That's crazy. But very exciting!

I am considering going to the May 13th Character Look-a-like audition in Orlando. I figure why not give it one more try before the time comes to apply for the CP. It's either they say no again (which I have gotten used to unfortunately) or they say "Welcome to Disney!" And I am totally okay with both of those options.

Other than that.... I don't have much to talk about.

I might be posting a vlog soon with some of my favorite WDW fiction books, so watch for that.

Have a magical day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment