Saturday, April 24, 2010

Formspring Question

Q: you're an acting major. but thats such an uncertain field and the degree doesn't guarantee you'll get a job. what if you can't make enough money to support yourself? you said Face get $11.75 starting and thats not a lot. what your back-up plan?

A:

Believe me- I knew going into this that I wasn't guaranteed to make a lot of money in this profession. They tell us the first day of school that if you're in this for the $, you're in the wrong profession. I can do acting anywhere- so I can move around if I need to find work, but if I can't do well in acting I have other plans. I may get a second degree in Broadcast Journalism to fall back on. And I have lots of other interests and skills- so if acting doesn't work out- I should be fine.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment