Tuesday, May 11, 2010

school's out for summer!

I'm DONE!!!!

I officially finished my junior year of college last Thursday! YAY! I got a 4.0 again this semester! YAY! haha I'm just so thrilled to be done for this year. This past semester was a rough one. So now comes summer!

I don't have any plans for this summer, per se. I'm planning on doing Princess Parties and working on a project I have had in the works for a while. (More on that some other time!)

I also got my hair cut! I haven't had hair this short in a long time! It's just at my shoulders. It's a big change, but I like it.

I'm going to do a dream Attractions location post next. Entertainment is my first choice of role, but Attractions is my second choice. So I'll blog about that!

Have a Magical Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment