Friday, May 21, 2010

My Disney Bucket List

I thought tonight I would come up with a Disney Bucket List. Things I want to do at Disney before I die- and there are a lot. Good thing I'm planning on living there! haha :)

- Treat my mom to Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian. It's always been something she has wanted to do there.
- Stay at the Contemporary.
- Watch Wishes from the beach at the Poly.
- Eat at Le Cellier again. (It is absolutely impossible to get a reservation!)
- Be evacuated from a ride.
- Ride Space Mountain with the lights on.
- Ride Characters in Flight (I have tried SO many times, only to have weather ruin my plans.)
- Do the Backstage Magic Tour- the long one.
- Do the Around the World Segway tour at Epcot.
- Get picked to go on stage at the Hoop Dee Doo Revue
- Ride Summit Plummit
- Dance with Prince Charming at 1900 Park Fare.

I'm sure there are many more I'm forgetting and I will add to this list as time goes on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment