Thursday, May 20, 2010

I just have to be patient...

That's what I have to keep telling myself... my time is coming- I just have to be patient. Those of you who check disneyauditions.com everyday and are following them on twitter (like me..) know that they start auditions next week for performers on the new Disney Cruise Line ship, the Disney Dream. I want to go SO badly. But the contracts last a year and I have one more year of college. They are also having lots of auditions for Hong Kong Disneyland. That's super-tempting, too because there are probably less people auditioning to go work in Hong Kong, therefore I'd have a better chance. But again- it's a 6 month contract starting in September and I have school. (Plus my mother said that that cannot be my first job as a princess because she will not fly there to see me lol) And also, WDW is having look-a-like and character performer auditions. uggghhhh

I just have to keep reminding myself that I can't go now. I have to finish school. And in January I will apply for the CP and next year at this time I will be moving to Florida to live my dream. I just have to be patient. I only have to wait til January and then I can start this crazy process of applying. I can do it.

I think I can do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment