Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dream Locations: Attractions!

Here are my dream locations for Attractions! The order is debatable for me of the top 5, so I'm not going to number them. I'd be happy with any of them. I'll start with an Honorable Mention, though.


Honorable Mention: Star Tours




I'm a Star Wars fanatic, so why wouldn't I want to work here?


American Adventure



I love this show, and the pavilion itself is just gorgeous. This is one of my favorites in Epcot. Plus, I love the colonial age costumes and it's air conditioned!


Haunted Mansion



I know, everyone wants to work here. But I think it would be awesome to creep people out all day. And at the Halloween parties the maids and butlers get to dress up even more and be extra-creepy.


Kilimanjaro Safaris



This was never on my list before I had my drivers license. Now that I have it, it has risen in the ranks of attractions I would love to work. It would never be the same ride twice, you could learn so much about the animals, and you'd get to see that view of the Savannah every day. Other than the heat, I think this would be pretty awesome.


Great Movie Ride



I love this attraction. It's classic. And I think my theater training would make this a great attraction for me. I have no problem memorizing monologues, and they need more people willing to be actors for this attraction. I've gotten some very bland guides before.. (And some awesome ones, too- I'm not saying they're all bad!)


Jungle Cruise



Another monologue, theater training would benefit attraction. This would be super fun. I think I could do a great job and have a great time doing it.


Those are my top choices! They're are many more I would love to work at- hey as long as I'm working in WDW I'd be happy!

Have a Magical Day!

1 comment:

  1. The American Adventure is definitely one of my favorites. The show is really great, and I love the singers who wear the colonial costumes. I'm really glad Disney made the American part of Epcot something special.

    ReplyDelete