Friday, February 4, 2011

Wishin’ and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’

Well.... I'm still waiting!

It's only been 2 weeks since my phone interview, but I'm really antsy. I feel really tired all the time and I'm starting to get cranky with my friends. I'm a little snippy when they ask if I've heard back. A friend asked about auditions- I kind of mumbled my answers. I'm to the point where I don't want to talk about it. When I hear back, then I'll be okay.

I haven't given up hope yet- I am just really tired of waiting.

I'm really excited for everyone who has been accepted so far. Especially my close friends and D-fam! I hope I can be accepted soon so we all know that we'll be together! And for all my other friends who haven't gotten anything yet either- I'm sending lots of prayers and pixie dust that we all get them soon!

When I do get the email- there will be lots of posts and a vlog. So look out for those!

No comments:

Post a Comment