Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tagged Again!

I got tagged by Brett in the "embarassing moment" tag game. I don't know who came up with this one, but you're just loving seeing all of our worst moments aren't you? lol

Okay- so in 7th or 8th grade we were doing a play at school. And I was picked with a girl and two guys to be the "performers" in this traveling troupe in the play. One day in music class, all the other members of the class were in learning music while we were out trying to figure out what our performance number should be. I started doing some things and had this bright idea to do a split and show everyone how great my split was. Well, I was wearing jeans that were made of a really thin denim- they weren't that strong. My jeans ripped completely up and down the seam up my butt. The awful thing was- this was in the time before long shirts- everything hit right at the top of your pants. I had to send one of the other kids into the music room to get my jacket (thankfully I had one!) to tie around my waist..

So it's not too awful- but at the time, it was horrible!!

I'm tagging Marion and Kryssy! However, they're both off on fantastic adventures, so we may have to wait on their embarrassing moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment