Thursday, March 17, 2011

Update!

Hey everyone!

Sorry I've kind of been neglecting this blog. I am completely swamped with schoolwork and rehearsal for Guys & Dolls. Some days I go to class at 9am and don't leave the building until 11pm. It's awful, but hey- that's the life of a theatre major.

I'm almost on spring break- tomorrow at this time I will be! And next Tuesday is my Character Performer audition for the CP! (Send prayers and pixie dust please?) Expect to see a new blog and maybe a new vlog about that. I hope everyone is doing well!

And I'd like to send lots of prayers and pixie dust to all of my friends who are either waiting to hear anything or pending. I hope you hear good news soon!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being accepted! I'll be going down for Fall Advantage So I'll keep an eye out for you! I hope your audition went well!

    ReplyDelete